Coming soon The Wedding

Coming soon The Wedding
Bayou Bloom

Who is your Favorite Heroine

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Boy

The Boy
Can there be anything sweeter than hearing a child laugh. I know I for one can hear my son laugh and once he get's going it is infectious. If I'm down it will pick me. If stressed it's my immediate remedy. So when I went on vacation this year to Disneyland  feeling waist deep in stress and definitely not looking forward to the long drive you could say I wasn't to excited. Then I thought about it who doesn't like Disneyland for goodness sake and after all wouldn't I get to hear that laughter. The very same laughter that can turn a dark day bright. Yes I would and boy did he laugh. We had a ball and all that stress was evaporated in a warm smile. Here's to you Ian mommy love's  you.

No comments:

Post a Comment