Coming soon The Wedding

Coming soon The Wedding
Bayou Bloom

Who is your Favorite Heroine

Monday, September 9, 2013

Changes

Do you ever feel like the world and everyone else is changing right before your eyes. Yet your just ya know...staying the same? The past year has flown by and there has been so many changes. My mother has retired and a lovely change with that is that she is now always around :) My sisters have moved from far off places to kinda closer places. Great! My five year old son (Geez five already) is now in Kindergarten. My husband has done some major bulking up. (Did I mention before that these are all good changes?) In fact they are great changes. It's just that they are all happening so fast and I'm starting to feel like I can't keep up. Time for me to get up off my butt and do some doing. Do some writing, reach my goals. like how my mom reached her goal of early retirement. Or my sisters reached their goals to move from the ends of the earth back home. Or how my husband reached his goal to gain weight. Really he did,  I mean I know it sounds strange who wants to gain weight right? I will is now my Motto. What  your goals for this year? What your I will?

No comments:

Post a Comment