Coming soon The Wedding

Coming soon The Wedding
Bayou Bloom

Who is your Favorite Heroine

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Love it.

So this weekend I went to see Oz The Great And Powerful. Everyone I knew was saying how much it disappointing them. I almost didn't go and was going to wait to netflix it. Boy am I glad I didn't. Me and the hubby went and we loved it. It was cute, it was what I expected if not a little more and it was beautiful. I hope they make a sequel.For anyone who is still on the fence about it (I doubt there are did you see all that money it brought in?) I say go and definitely see it in 3D. All this movie going didn't take me away from my writing however,in fact it inspired it the beautiful scenery made my mind whirl. I went home and mapped out one of the last scenes to the Wedding. Still hoping for a March or Mid April release. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment