Coming soon The Wedding

Coming soon The Wedding
Bayou Bloom

Who is your Favorite Heroine

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Going green for the weekend.

So friends I'll have you know that I've bought the corned beef, grabbed some ale along with all the other essentials and I am officially ready for St. Patrick's Day. How about your? I'm so excited this year to be spending it with family and friends.My son is really starting to take note of all the holidays now that he is five and he has got his green gear laid out for school tomorrow. I hope he finds the leprechauns he's been raving about all month :) What are you plans ? Are you going out of town or staying in? I'd love to hear from you. Until next time, wishing you all the luck of the Irish. P.S. I plan to share with you all a chapter from The Wedding very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment